Building and Developing

We have a massive library of maps that cover our entire water mains and sewage network. Request yours today.

Request a water / sewer map

At Hafren Dyfrdwy we have a big library of maps covering our water mains and sewerage network.

Please visit

You will need to register on the website and then be able to search for your chosen location and get an instant quote online.

Please look at the district area supply plan (PDF) to check that your site is within the Hafren Dyfrdwy boundary before requesting an underground asset map.

For our more information or to book an appointment to view our records call us on 0330 678 1492.
Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 085 8033

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages