Help and Contact

I have received a bill in my name as the landlord but the property is empty?

Empty properties

When a tenant vacates a property, the landlord is made responsible unless we are notified that no water is to be used. To notify us of an empty property please contact us.

Please note Hafren Dyfrdwy reserves the right to disconnect empty properties for safety, so if the supply is needed for any purpose (including heating, cleaning) then charges would remain payable.