Get in touch

Leakage allowance claim form

Please note that two meter readings, taken two weeks apart are required in order for you to complete this form. The first after the repair is done and the second two weeks later. If you're unable to take the readings please contact us so we can arrange this for you.

About the leak

About your meter

Please provide a detailed description with the following information:

Final details