If you are the owner of the property and the property is going to be empty but you wish to retain the water supply then the charges remain payable in full and you should not follow the 'moving house' process. Find out more in our FAQ's
What you will need to know
Your new address including the postcode
Meter reading (if applicable)
Forwarding address of the old occupants (of the property you are moving into)
Name of the new occupant (of the property you are moving out from)
- 1 Let us know where you are moving to
- 2 Let us know how to contact you
- 3 About your move
- 4 Previous occupants in your new home
- 5 Confirm we’ve got the right info for you
- 6 Your charges
1 Let us know where you are moving to
2 Let us know how to contact you
3 About your move
4 Previous occupants in your new home
5 Confirm we’ve got the right info for you
6 Your charges
- Can you send a copy bill by email?
- Can I choose the date you take my Direct Debit from my bank account?
- Will I get a discount for paying by Direct Debit?
- Are there any cheaper tariffs available for customers who manage their account online?
- What is a Watercard and how can I get one?
- How often will you read my water meter?
- I am moving house soon, will I get a refund?
- Getting your bill in a different format
- I'm the tenant of a property, do I need my landlord's permission to get a water meter?
- Am I a Hafren Dyfrdwy customer?
- Am I at risk of Legionnaire's disease?
- Am I entitled to a payment for my water going off?