If you are the owner of the property and the property is going to be empty but you wish to retain the water supply then the charges remain payable in full and you should not follow the 'moving house' process. Our FAQ page will provide you with more information on what to do with an empty property and your water supply.
What you will need to know
Your new address including the postcode
Meter reading (if applicable)
Forwarding address of the old occupants (of the property you are moving into)
Name of the new occupant (of the property you are moving out from)
- 1 Let us know where you are moving to
- 2 Let us know how to contact you
- 3 About your move
- 4 Previous occupants in your new home
- 5 Confirm we’ve got the right info for you
- 6 Your charges
1 Let us know where you are moving to
2 Let us know how to contact you
3 About your move
4 Previous occupants in your new home
5 Confirm we’ve got the right info for you
6 Your charges
- Alternative bill formats
- Do Hafren Dyfrdwy offer smart meters?
- My partner/family member has passed away. What do I need to do?
- What is a Watercard and how can I get one?
- Am I a Hafren Dyfrdwy customer?
- What happens to my current bill now that I have had a meter fitted?
- Am I at risk of Legionnaire's disease?
- Am I entitled to a payment for my water going off?
- Are bank details stored on the website?
- Are there any cheaper tariffs available for customers who manage their account online?
- Are there any discounts for people who use high volumes of water?
- Are there regulatory standards?