Every year we publish information about our performance and you can find our full library of current and historic documents here.
We’re now in the fourth year of our business plan for 2015-20. We made 13 performance commitments in our plan - our Annual Performance Reports set out how well we’ve performed against them. It also includes other important regulatory accounting information.
In July 2018 we republished the summary versions of our Annual Performance Report for our customers to include comments from our Customer Challenge Group.
- Annual Performance Report - 2017/18
- Annual Performance Report 2017/18 – a summary for our customers - Welsh language
- Annual Performance Report 2017/18 – a summary for our customers - English language
In addition, we also publish statutory accounting information for Severn Trent Water in our Annual Report and Accounts:
- Statement of risks, strengths and weaknesses and draft assurance plan 2017/18 (PDF)
- Final assurance plan for 2017/18 (PDF)
- Assurance Summary for 2017/18
- Compliance statement for 2017/18
This chart sets out the ownership structure within the Severn Trent group, showing those companies that connect our regulated and operating companies to Severn Trent Plc.
All entities are incorporated in England and Wales and are 100% owned unless otherwise stated.