My Account

a lady drinking from a mug
Moving home
More information if you are a new customer, moving within the area or leaving the area.

Landlords and agents

The Welsh Government have introduced regulations that mean landlords are required to let us know of any changes to a property that receives services from us.

The regulations require landlords to ensure we're are informed of any change of tenants in their properties within 21 days. If we're not informed the landlord can become jointly liable for the charges.

Landlord TAP is an easy to use website that allows Landlords and Managing Agents, of residential properties in England & Wales, to provide water companies with details of those responsible for the payment of water and/or sewerage charges for their tenanted properties.

Instead of needing to pick up the phone, or write to your water company, once you are registered, you may use the forms on their web site to provide the required information. This information is then passed to us automatically, and you will receive a unique transaction receipt reference for your records. You can register at Landlord TAP by click the button below which will take you to their website.