Application for the job centre plus to arrange Water Direct

If you receive Income Support, Jobseeker's Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (ESA), Pension Credit or Universal Credit, the Job Centre Plus might be able to arrange for your water bill to be paid out of your benefits.

Please complete the online application form below. Alternatively, simply call 0345 6022 777 and we will make the application on your behalf.

The asterisk (*) symbol denotes required fields.