Get in touch

Application for the job centre plus to arrange payment through Water Direct

If you receive Income Support, Jobseeker's Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (ESA), Pension Credit or Universal Credit, the Job Centre Plus might be able to arrange for your water bill to be paid out of your benefits. Please complete the online application form below. Alternatively, simply call 0333 207 5650 and we will make the application on your behalf.