Submit meter reading
We try to read and send bills based on an actual meter reading every six months but sometimes it is not possible because the meter has been fitted inside a customer's property or behind locked gates.
When reading your water meter, you only need to record the black numbers. You should ignore any numbers in red.
The easiest way to submit you meter reading is to login with your online account, or register an online account with us. You can do this below.
You can still submit your meter reading with us online without registering, to submit a reading without registering click here.
Make things easier and manage your account online
It'll be easier to submit future meter readings and you'll also be able to manage direct debits, set up payment schedules and view your bill online.
Help with my meter
- Can you move my water meter closer to my property?
- How often will you read my water meter?
- Can I apply for a meter on behalf of someone else, e.g. an elderly relative?
- How can I identify my water meter?
- I have received a high bill - could my meter be faulty?
- I was told my account was on 'hold' but I'm still receiving bills and/or reminders?
- If my bill is estimated, can I contact you with an actual reading?
- What happens to my current bill now that I have had a meter fitted?
- Where is my water meter located?
- Why has my water meter stopped recording?