My Account

Do you need to know about my hearing impairment?

If you have a hearing impairment, it’s important we know in case there is a problem with your water supply or water bill and we need to notify you.

If you use a textphone and you need to contact us about your bill, water supply or sewerage, call us on 0800 328 1155. Calls to this number can only be accepted from textphones.

If you want to speak to our Customer Care team using a BT Typetalk telephone relay service, dial 18001 followed by 0330 678 0679.

Did you know we now offer a webchat service for all of our customers? You can access this via our website, just click on the Chat Now option when you see it at the side of the screen.