Building and Developing

Who can carry out work in third party land?

Third party land

If you need to cross third party land in order to lay your service pipe  you must first get permission from the land owner. We cannot give you permission to work in third party land. This will be agreed during the on site visit.

If the water main we are connecting to is in private land you can gain permission to excavate up to it or we can issue notice and carry out the connection work within this land.