Building and Developing

I am having a new bathroom/kitchen. What do I need to do?

If you're connecting this to your private pipework on your own land and there are no additional flows, (you're not splitting the property into additional units) you can make this connection yourself. This will need to be monitored/signed off by your local building control officer.

If the new bathroom or kitchen requires a new connection into a public sewer or you are making changes to the existing flow discharging to the public sewer you will need to apply for approval for this connection.

Please see our renovating property page for more information.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 085 8033

Billing Enquiries

0330 678 0679

Business Customers

0330 678 0646

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages