Building and Developing

Do Hafren Dyfrdwy do the connection?


Unfortunately we don't carry out sewer connections. You will need to employ a contractor to do this.

Please see our new house section for more information about what you will need to do before you apply for a connection approval.

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 085 8033

Business Customers

0330 678 0646

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages