Building and Developing

Who can carry out work in third party land?

If you need to cross third party land in order to make the connection to the public sewer you must first get permission from the land owner. The third party will need to sign into the adoption agreement before you can apply to connect to the sewer.

We can't give you permission to work in third party land.