Building and Developing

How do I get the pipe work adopted?


For single properties, once the connection work has been inspected and signed off by us we will request some information from you and we will issue our paperwork to confirm the adoption of any pipework outside your property boundary (this is a vesting certificate).

There will need to be a demarcation chamber constructed within 1m of your boundary which will mark the point of adoption for your lateral drain.

For multiple property sites we will also be adopting shared pipework within your site boundary .

Phone (expands content) (collapses content)

Emergencies (24hrs)

0800 085 8033

Business Customers

0330 678 0646

Email (expands content) (collapses content)

Feel free to email us with any enquiries

Contact us
Languages (expands content) (collapses content)

Get help in your preferred language

Other languages